Saturday, August 13, 2011

Comments About Our Product


Since we began selling dog packs a few months ago, it has been pretty evident that most people -- including many dog owners -- had never heard of dog packs. Because of this, we've heard some pretty interesting comments. Here's a sampling of comments overheard last weekend when visitors stopped by our booth or noticed Oscar (pictured above) in front of our booth at the Fremont Festival of the Arts:

Compliments:
"That dog's really man's best friend."
"That's what Rosco needs."
"Wow! That would be perfect. She can carry everything."
"That's very cool!"
"Cute!"
"Oh my god!"
"Let's make Jackie carry her own stuff."
"The dog carries its own poop. Great idea!"
"He can carry my water bottles."
"That dog carries a Chuck-It Stick. We have to get it."
"My dog can carry my cell phone. Yes!"
"We can have Patty's name put on it."

Interpreted by us as compliments:
"Dogs like to be put to work."
"That's tight!"
"That's sick!"
"Mommy, Mommy, can we get one?"
"Can the dog carry beer bottles?"

Not what we wanted to hear:
"I'd freak out if my dog was wearing one."
"My dog would have that off in 2 seconds."
"I bet Sadie would just sit there and not move."
"My dog's not a pack mule."

We're still trying to figure these out:
"Do you make any that will fit me?"
"Am I supposed to drape that over the side of the couch to put my remote control in?"
"Can I put my tools in these?"
"I'm supposed to hang these on the wall inside my house, right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment